We are open:
- Monday to Friday – 10am to 5pm
- Saturday – 10am to 3pm
- YES. We have an extensive range of products for our customers to try.
- YES. We have a wide range of mobility scooters and powerchairs for our customers to test drive.
Products and Services
- YES. Our engineers assemble the products free of charge.
- Larger items such as rise and recliner chairs and beds will be assembled in your home by our trained engineers and tested to ensure they are fully functioning.
- All products come with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- All Sherborne rise and recliner chairs and adjustable beds come with a 5 year guarantee on electrical components.
- YES. We are an official Motability dealer. Give us a call for more information on the scheme and how to get a scooter/powerchair.
- We provide our customers with contact to a specialist mobility scooter insurer to give you peace of mind.
- YES. We provide free delivery on all beds, rise and recliner chairs, sofas/static furniture, stairlifts and medium/large scooters.
- We generally deliver within a 25 mile radius of Glasgow. Please give us a call to discuss if you are out with this area.
- Delivery is free on all of our beds, rise and recliner chairs, sofas/static furniture, stairlifts and medium/large scooters.
- If we have your item in stock we can deliver within 2-5 days. For all other items this is dependent on manufacturer lead times.
- We offer a timed 1 hour delivery slot so you don’t have to wait in all day.
- YES. One of our mobility product specialists can come to you in the comfort of your own home and provide a comprehensive, no-obligation assessment on rise and recliner chairs, scooter/powerchairs, beds and stairlifts.
- YES. One of our mobility product specialists can provide a comprehensive, no-obligation assessment.
Purchasing and Finance
- We don’t deal in used mobility products. However, if you purchased the product from Mobility Scotland please contact and we can try to help you sell your item through our social media network.
- Not normally but if you purchased the product from Mobility Scotland please contact and we can try to help you through our social media network.
- We don’t currently offer on-line sales. It is often important to ensure that an assessment is carried out before you purchase any mobility products. Please contact us for further information.
- YES. We have a range of manufacturers’ brochures. Fill out the on-line call back form to request information on our products.
- YES. Dependent on the product and price. Please contact us for further information.
- YES. We have a team of highly-skilled, fully trained engineers.
- YES. If you have purchased the product from Mobility Scotland. Otherwise it may be a product that we don’t stock and therefore would not have the necessary parts to complete a repair. Please call us for more information.
- YES. If you have purchased the product from Mobility Scotland. We will support you with your product for the life-time of the product. That is our commitment to you as our customer.